Perfect for patio nights, and summer days by the pool, these Watermelon Mojitos are sure to become your new go-to summer drink!
- 8 - 12 fresh mint leaves
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice (1 Lime)
- 4 Tbsp simple syrup
- 3 oz white rum
- 8 drops of Essential Spice Watermelon Flavor
- Club Soda
- Additional mint and lime slices, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle fresh mint and lime juice.
- Add a simple syrup, white rum, and Essential Spice Watermelon Flavor
- Fill shaker halfway with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into two tall glasses with ice. Top with club soda and stir well. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint and a slice of lime.