VANILLA FLAVORED ICED COFFEE
- 2 oz. Ground Coffee
- 8 cups filtered water
- 2 vanilla beans, split
- Place the coffee grounds into the bottom of a coffee press. Place the water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, using a food thermometer bring the water to 210 degrees.
- Slowly pour the boiling 210-degree water over the coffee grounds. Let the coffee press for 4 minutes on the counter.
- Slowly push the Coffee Press plunger down towards the bottom of the press. Let it sit for a moment while the coffee settles.
- Pour into a heat safe carafe and place the vanilla beans into the coffee, submerging them completely. Place the container (covered) into the fridge and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve over ice, with cream and/or sugar if desired.