Simple AND quick, these spooky baked chips are perfect addition to any party you're planning this Halloween season.
- Flour tortillas
- Spray olive oil
- Essential Spice black truffle sea salt
- Halloween cookie cutters
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Use the spooky cookie cutter of your choice to cut out shapes from your tortillas.
- Transfer cutouts to your prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the chips with olive oil spray and sprinkle with Essential Spice black truffle sea salt.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 5-7 minutes, and serve with your favorite dip!