- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons of Essential Spice Sweet BBQ Spice Blend
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 cup of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cover with parchment paper. Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken to an about ½-inch thickness.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, Essential Spice Sweet BBQ Seasoning, and a pinch of salt and pepper (optional). Place the chicken in the bowl and toss until the chicken is evenly coated with the marinade. Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the grill and oil the grates. Brush top of chicken with with barbecue sauce and grill, covered, for approximately 2-4 minutes. Flip the chicken, brush with some more of the barbecue sauce. Cook for 2 to 4 minutes more or until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Remove chicken from grill, let sit for 2-4 minutes and serve with a side of barbecue sauce!
Be sure to prepare the chicken with enough time to allow it to marinate for at least 4 hours in the refrigerator. If time allows, shoot for 12 hours in the refrigerator so the marinate can really soak in!