Classic Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Essential Spice Paprika for garnish
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Reduce the heat to low (or off) to ensure the water is no longer boiling or has bubbles and use a skimmer to place the eggs in the water. Then increase the heat back to high and set a timer for 14 minutes.
- While the eggs are boiling, prepare an ice water bath and set aside. After 14 minutes, remove the eggs from the water and place in the ice water bath.
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
- Mash the yolks with a fork and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, salt and pepper. Stir everything together until it's smooth.
- Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. Sprinkle on Essential Spice paprika for garnish.