Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes with Truffle Oil
Cozy and delicious! Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes drizzled with Essential Spice Truffle Oil are the perfect fall side dish.
- 1 head cauliflower. trimmed, cut into florets
- 5 Yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2″ slices
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- Bring large pot of water to boil.
- Add cauliflower and potatoes; cook 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain well.
- Place in mixing bowl and add milk and butter; beat until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle in white truffle oil.